Holdem's absence
I wonder why people post a thread in this section because they wont be online for a few days. It's not like FL is the only life you got, and there is no need to post in here for a few days. I would recommend you to use off topic. But anyway its not my decision :-D
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

This scared the shit out me,I thought you were leaving FL. Cannot lose another great admin.
* Infernaw cries and waves with a napkin.

Nah but seriously. See you when your PC's fixed!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(10-22-2012, 07:52 PM)Andreas Wrote: I wonder why people post a thread in this section because they wont be online for a few days. It's not like FL is the only life you got, and there is no need to post in here for a few days. I would recommend you to use off topic. But anyway its not my decision :-D

I'm just posting here because I'm an Admin and maybe whislt I'm off someone decides to post an unban/unblacklist request or something similar that's related to me, therefore at least they know why I won't be answering until at least a week or so unless they PM me.

Caroline A.K.A the woman that loves Holdem Wrote:GOOD RIDDANCE NEVER COME BACK

I love you too.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(10-23-2012, 01:11 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 07:52 PM)Andreas Wrote: I wonder why people post a thread in this section because they wont be online for a few days. It's not like FL is the only life you got, and there is no need to post in here for a few days. I would recommend you to use off topic. But anyway its not my decision :-D

I'm just posting here because I'm an Admin and maybe whislt I'm off someone decides to post an unban/unblacklist request or something similar that's related to me, therefore at least they know why I won't be answering until at least a week or so unless they PM me.

I love you too.

Well you could edit your "away status" in settings or edit the text below your name or even your signature :-D
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Hope your Pc will be fixed soon! Bye in the meanwhile Omg
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-24-2012, 12:42 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 01:11 PM)Holdem Wrote:

I love you too.

Well you could edit your "away status" in settings or edit the text below your name or even your signature :-D
Or he could just make a thread that people will actually see and notice?
My PC is still on repairs. I don't know for sure when it will be fixed, either today or by friday. Hopefully mid-week. Anyways I've bought Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations for my xbox to keep me entertained...
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Good to hear, hope you will return soon.

I must say, I love Assassin's Creed. Wink
Finally back!

Closed.