Walking Dead Season 3
Well soon enough the third season of a quite popular series The Walking Dead will air
I never read comics though (to avoid spoilers mainly). Heard two of them have same story
I am getting quite excited about to see how things will turn next and moreover I'm happy that by the time premiere will air I will be able to see it much earlier since I'm in US right now. Otherwise I would have to wait for another 7 month to see it back in Russia
So tell me, are you excited about it? Smile
And if you are, share here what are you really excite to see?
I'm personally excited to see Maryls return
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Anakonda
Normally I am all in for everything involving zombies (Hell, I am getting my hunting license soon and I got a plan ready just in case), but I never really got into the Walking Dead series.
The very first episode already dragged my complete attention

All you need DerStrom, is one episode
Satisfaction guaranteed!
Well i don't really have anything to look forward to in season 3 yet since i still have not watched all of Season 2.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(10-05-2012, 06:25 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Well i don't really have anything to look forward to in season 3 yet since i still have not watched all of Season 3.
Season 2 you meant?
I havent seen the The Walking Dead series but i play the game and its amazing!
RIP in Pepperonis.
(10-05-2012, 07:44 AM)Tomorrow Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 06:25 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Well i don't really have anything to look forward to in season 3 yet since i still have not watched all of Season 3.
Season 2 you meant?

Yes sorry i mean Season 2. I derped because im toooo tiered D:
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

It's worth watching season 2
The ending got me cliffhanging D: