Lightning Unban Request (toolgun glitch)
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...=lightning

My previous unban request

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...=lightning

The Ban Request

Hello, It is Lightning (now known as Fatereaver). The two topics above were for my ban 2 months and 3 weeks ago. I have to ask just these two questions...
1) The reason I am banned is for "toolgun glitching" Which was applying colours to player models. Has this been fixed? As this was all taken too far out of proportion. If this hasn't been fixed, Isn't 3 months a little harsh for something which was discovered by accident, waiting for other people to do? Or if it has been fixed, why is my ban still going?

2) The ban has been going for 3 months now, and with my research, people who intentionally used aimbot and other bots, got their bans expired within 2 months of being banned. So how long was this ban set? Was it just a lazy perm ban? Or was it something more serious, as trying this glitch on other servers only seems to work with things like GangWars and RP_Evocity.V33x Modded cities. Does this mean i would be banned forever? or until the next Gmod Update is released?

(Subsection beyond removed for violation of unban rules: Saying "Sorry about that i LOVE your server!")
Template.
Lightning (At Time of Ban. Now Fatereaver):

Your ban ID: 12238

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d and v33x. Ban happened on V2d i think

Involved: Me And SpeedyBoy ( not sure if he is asking for unbans )

Why we should unban you: Well, Firstly. There was some false evidence about me changing the colours in the video, All i did was change my SS, change them back when i logged off, And told everyone about the glitch. The video only shows other people cycling through materials. The picture taken was while i was searching through the files for a normal colour to make them at the very least solid. I admitted to changing my SS into laser grid texture. But as i realised things went out of hand. I started to attempt to find the delete colour. while i was doing so, I think that KethDenja took the screenshot, hence forth sealing my fate in stone. I will admit it was wrong of me to shout in OOC that you could change peoples textures. But the people on the street were going in a rampage. The only thing I could do was head to the streets in OOC to attempt to stop people from doing it more. But like a bunch of goblins, they only need an idea in their head and they go on a rampage. I was accused because I went out from the presidents office, While at the time i was building a barricade (hence how the whole thing started) Then i saw others just going beserk with the toolgun. I realised that what had started as a simple joke went too far. Hence, what I did was i attempted to remove the textures, and spent a while looking through the textures on the toolgun. I found one which was good, and began to use it on everybody who was painted. This is why I think my ban was unfair. Please reply to this as soon as you can!
Fatereaver (Formerly Lightning)
New Update so I will add this Piece of Information

Reason for ban : Ban Request approved - Toolgun glitch.
We have zero tolerance for people abusing glitches.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.