Unblacklist appeal
Exclamation 
Name: ReeVo

Time/Date: 15:40 somwhere around there

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35877300

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Weapons of anykind

Admin who blacklisted you: Andreas(something)

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because my blacklisting was both stupid and uncalled for.
I was a rebel and i was basing at UM with probably 4-5 other rebels we had the place safe from police and ss.
Even a bmd set up a shop next to our base, So we were afraid to get raided as a part of 2 police officers and one ss was standing by the gate, we asked them "what do you want!?" they said nothing but ran to their cars and got behind them, ofcourse we start shooting because 1 we are rebels and 2 they were trying to raid us.
Since that even we didnt let 1 cop pass by into the area.
But then a person came down the road, it was a cop, i ordered the men to not shoot as it looked like he was comming in peace(he blinked his flashlight, we ask "what do you want?", we gave him 10-15 seconds to answer and he did not even type he just went to the gate and stood there, so i take up my tranq and shoot him and i pull out my hostage rope to hostage him, As i am doing this the cop is not saying anything, not a single word.
When im done with the hostaging, he accuses me of random tranqing and random hostaging on a public place.
I dont believe um is a public place an especially not at that time.
What he did was without hearing our rp reason, he immediatly blacklists me from all weapons for 8 hours and demotes me.
This is the whole story atleast my side. And i want to add something i think this admin andreas erased my base at radio once for it being to tall, he dident even gave me a chance to remove the props or lower them he just deleted every 30 min i put in to building it then dcing, but i had a conversation with another admin that called that admin in there.(the one that deleted it without any questions asked) the other admin wasent sure but when he picked up the 4x4 and started to face it against the wall he said that it was okay. But i dont know if its the same guy, the one that was there when it happend hopefully comments on this.

p.s Get your admins in controll some admins to what they want to how they see fit without listening to the other persons side of the story. Sometimes it feels like they are undermining you so to say they think they are smarter than you.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

[Rebels/Mafia Rules]
4. Just because you are in a gang, does not give you the right to kill anyone.
7. Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.

So we can conclude already that you were RDM'ing just because your character class was Rebel.
ok so 2 questions based on the rule 4. and 7. , rule 4: We were not killing everyone and anyone, we only responded to the polices and ss that were trying to raid us. rule 7: "do anything you please" we were not doing anything we pleased, we were not raiding also. We were basing the cops tried to raid us, it all saids there in the report. I dont see what you are on about, We rp'ed to the full extent of our capabillities, that admin ruined that rp by joining not explaining anything demoting me, hostaging me on the grounds that it was a random hostaging, not of those 2 rules and my text up there explains that. I dont know how you get those 2 rules to fit into this scenario. Thanks for reading the appeal though and i hope you will answer to explain this further because i myself find me calling bullshit on this one. That admin made the wrong decision and he acted wrong in the scenario, he did not explain anything, basicly he said that "random tranq and random hostaging" it was not random, IT was part of our rp we were doing.
(09-18-2012, 02:21 PM)ReeVo Wrote: 2 police officers and one ss was standing by the gate, we asked them "what do you want!?" they said nothing but ran to their cars and got behind them, ofcourse we start shooting
Here you admitted to firing upon them without a decent reason. Maybe they were even gonna check out the BMD? You couldn't possibly see any real danger in their presence, you just wanted to show off your guns and be badass.

(09-18-2012, 02:21 PM)ReeVo Wrote: because 1 we are rebels
A clear violation of rule 4.

(09-18-2012, 02:21 PM)ReeVo Wrote: Since that even we didnt let 1 cop pass by into the area.
You didn't let any cops even pass the area? Why? I'm betting you shot at anybody approaching, or how else would've you kept them all away.

(09-18-2012, 02:21 PM)ReeVo Wrote: he was comming in peace(he blinked his flashlight, we ask "what do you want?", we gave him 10-15 seconds to answer and he did not even type he just went to the gate and stood there, so i take up my tranq and shoot him
And here we have hostaging without a reason - as you said yourself, he came in peace.

From all the above, it is fairly obvious that your actions were overly aggressive and against our rules, which makes the blacklist valid. To be honest, I even think you got off too easily.
Closing.