[BUYING] Interesting Dupes
Smile 
I am buying interesting dupes that catch my eye to see what the community can come up with!

Unless you are very firm on a price, I will offer a price at what I think it would be priced at, and sold at, if you do not like it, you do not have to accept the offer.

*Also, the dupes shall be staying with myself and whom ever already has it, I shall not give any dupes out that I purchase.*

If you are willing to sell me a dupe, please add me on Steam [Fuzzi] and we will talk about this further.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dupes MUST be allowed to be placed under the rules and regulations of the servers, not be a doom fort, ect ect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gates
Doorways
Nexus
Garage
House
Shop
Toy
Base

- Anything along these lines, and more.
I have a few dupes that I can sell, I've just come off Gmod to go to sleep so I'll post them later.
Alright, If anyone would rather tell me in a PM or a Steam message you are welcome to.
I have some different ones for different houses on the v33x server. I could show you sometime if you would like.