Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Darth Human (STEAM_0:0:53807343)

Your ban ID: 14512

Banned by: FL] Mahti

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: All the police force at the time of the ban and 1 SS + 5+ People inside the BP

Why we should unban you: I was a security guard and was just walking into BP and asking if they need a security guard then they all pull out weapons and threatend to kill me if i didn't leave, i was in there with a police officer, he was there since a man had been seen murderd by the owner of BP. I went out and then they started shoting at people from inside the BP i went around the corner and pulled out a gun, when the SS came i helped shot the ppl inside with my Five-seven and when it all was over a weird physgun effect came fling in the air (admin) and took me up to a roof along with the SS and then he said i had been Rdming and since i didn't get paid for it thats why it was Rdm i even said "Im sry i just tryed to help :(" then he starts typing and im banned (it's my first ban and all i was doing was shoting through a window allong with the police force) I just tryed to help and i think this ban is really wrong. (is it any way of not just cancelling it but delete it att all) (i asked how many bans ppl get and they said 10 or 11 i don't remember) I have really come to love the server and was only trying to help in summary. Thanks :)

[FL:RP] Darth Human STEAM_0:0:53807343 RDM, Raiding as a security guard 23 hours and 58 minutes [FL] Mahti

If any1 who saw this could help me put here that wud be nice :)
Ohh and this was the SS who was there: (Local OOC) Goshuntane: you pulled me when i just got there
They told you to leave bp and you refused then enemy snipaah punched you and made you to leave when gunfight started you just joined in there what do you think cops would IRL do? They would most likely shoot you.
I didn't refuse i asked why i had to leave. They pulled out guns and shot like Hell! Im sry as i said in-game but i just tryed to help.

And what are you talking about IRL?? and why shoot me??
How do you think regular security guard would join in a firefight?, ALSO You were trespassing as you enter in bp when they were trying to lock the doors its all your fault
-Denied