Unban Request
Your name: xG|A Stence

Your ban ID: 14323

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Server: From Both I dont fucking know

Involved: FL:RP Ryder , Myself and Grub

Why we should unban you: First off Ryder meta gamed me, the presidents laws were no guns allowed inside city limits, he drove by my compound saw I had a gun, I didn't even give him my name and he warranted me. He then searched my house without reason after I said I'd put the gun away. He then rdm'd me and killed me at the end of it.

During It all I was messaging the admins @ RANDOM RAID DO SOMTHING WHERE ARE YOU? Over 5 times, and no one came so to protect myself against this donater or cheater, shit because it was just Ryder raiding me alone first he meta gamed me by using my steam name and I didnt even give it to him, he just got me warranted, he then raided my compound, and then continued to destroy all my shit after rdming me and for some reason, Grub banned me.... for key blocking? Lol why? If you wouldve responded sooner when I messaged you at the gate you wouldve seen the fucking random raiding and if you look at the chat logs he radio's into the president MY NAME without even fucking getting it. He then warrants me raids me and rdms me, fucking noob, just because he is donater and SS thinks he can do anything he wants.
Day ban +Expired Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub