Ruxandra Beeing Extremly Unfair
Rainbow 
Since i couldnt put this under Admin Abuse i put it hear and hope for responses! Well now lets talk about the bad thing.

I was trying to get out of the slums with my Mustang, but 2 police cars constantly blocking my way out, i managed to go away but one police car followed me to the gas station where we left the car, where he CMD'ed my friend, went out of the vehicle and started blasting on me with a USP, the Mustang was locked and was about 10 meters away, in a reaction i saw the police car was unlocked and i entered it and drived very fast away in the circle around town, i managed to survive with 10 hp there i was catched by Ruxandra asking my why i took the car, i didnt even manage to talk done before she took a roleplay point from me. I told her my side but she didnt respond, i thought she didnt see. So i pm'ed her around 3 times "Can you come here so we can talk?" but then she kicked me for spamming her with PM's. This was very sad. I mean this is a invalid reason to take a roleplay point, and i would very much like to get it back. -PandiZz
I would rather be banned than taken away my precious RP point.
Seems like something you should talk to her about, and not over the forum where everyone can give their input.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
You needed to post this why?
That's mingestealing and this is not a place to discuss this issue.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.