Unban!
Why do i get banned?
I am a newcomer and i dont now that i could get ban!
I think that is not true that Fearlessrp are writing in the screen when you are joining the server. They are writing "We like to help newcomers and roleplay experts alike" Im a newcomer and i not getting any help? I just get ban when i do something wrong...

My steamid is: STEAM_0:0:30096206
i was the one who told the admins of your propclimbing / minging. First of all you went over to a guy asking him if he wanted to kill you, then i hurried to you and said 'No its against the rules, you are both of you is gonna get a ban if you do it.' Then you replied 'but i have 10 health.' and ran out on the middle of the road, spawned a prop and started flying into the air. Two admins (Forceghost, and Nadrick) Caught you while you were falling and took you on a roof. The rest i dont know anything about but i think they told you not to do it again.
Anyway you are not allowed to post ban request on bans that are on a day or less.
Earlier that day i was SS and i came to search you and you had 6 keypads for 1 fading door AND you were a gundealer...
If you read the rules and followed them this wouldn't have happened.
In my opinion you should have 3 days.
I once was a minge like you... then i took a ban to the face.

-Sincerely Sommer
(03-15-2012, 07:01 PM)Sommer Wrote: i was the one who told the admins of your propclimbing / minging. First of all you went over to a guy asking him if he wanted to kill you, then i hurried to you and said 'No its against the rules, you are both of you is gonna get a ban if you do it.' Then you replied 'but i have 10 health.' and ran out on the middle of the road, spawned a prop and started flying into the air. Two admins (Forceghost, and Nadrick) Caught you while you were falling and took you on a roof. The rest i dont know anything about but i think they told you not to do it again.
Anyway you are not allowed to post ban request on bans that are on a day or less.
Earlier that day i was SS and i came to search you and you had 6 keypads for 1 fading door AND you were a gundealer...
If you read the rules and followed them this wouldn't have happened.
In my opinion you should have 3 days.
I once was a minge like you... then i took a ban to the face.

-Sincerely Sommer

Okay that is not true!! I have NEVER got 6 keypads! Do you have a screenshot? No i dont think so becouse you are lieing!!!
Denied. No template.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]