sirdogg's unban appeal
Your name: (sirdogg)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:52783765)

Your ban ID: (72076)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Generation)

Reason: (Avoid AFK with Exploit // Extended by AwestruckBullet)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (I felt like it wasn't necessary to leave and rejoin when I'm using hydraulics, especially if the length is from the street to the top of the nexus moving at a speed of 20. I know that you get kicked after 10 minutes, so I decided to use this method not to get kicked. If i would leave, or reconnect I would have to replace the lift manually which might take up to 5 minutes.
I get banned for being AFK, for a month. A little exaggerated maybe? I try to save a couple of minutes and instead I get banned for a month, 30 days, from the 06-17 to 07-17. How does that even make sense though? One way to do it is also just to kick me, because you know I'm AFK, but the auto-kicker doesn't. Instead you ban me for an entire month. Only thing I did was that I was cleaning the nexus windows with my friend, I go AFK to get something to eat and I come back and I can't rejoin for an entire 30 days. I did nothing wrong. My punishment was 4 times worse than Mass RDM. I don't know, but I feel like I was a little more innocent than whoever killed people in a mass scale without a reason.)
1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated.

Using anything to avoid the AFK system is clearly a breach of this rule, on top of this you say you could just be kicked for being afk. If Generation were to kick you for bypassing our AFK system, it would just be a simple thing as logging back on and doing the exact same thing. The AFK system are there for a reason, you should not try to circumvent it.

Denied.