How long does it take for an approved blacklist request to be applied in game?
Hi there. 

I recently had my unblacklist request approved and was wondering how long it would take for it to be lifted in game?
It is usually within 10 or so minutes of approval, weird.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I realised I had two blacklists for the same reason so I'm going to try to get the other one approved.

Thank you for your time and Reply.
There is no set time, it is just whenever an administrator sees it and removes it, I will try and inform one for you.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Zambie
I think there has been some kind of misunderstanding. Basically I applied for a blacklist to be lifted and it was, but I had two blacklists for the same reason causing none of my issues to be solved. This was not realised until after this thread had been made.

Thanks for your time.
If you could possibly get someone to look at the mentioned blacklist it would be greatly appreciated
I guess you have to be patient. You probably will get warned if you bump your unblacklist request.