Report: [FL:RP] Selector
Name of player: [FL:RP] Selector

SteamID

Time in GMT: 12:40

Server: Semi Serious - [EvoCity_v33x][Semi Serious]

Summary: So the server had just restarted and I had went straight the back street hotel in order to put down some contraband. I had no interactions with anyone yet. After placing all my contraband, I started making my apartment. This involved a hidden camera along with some furniture. While doing this, XShai and Selector all of a sudden shot down my door. Now XShai proceeded to order me not to move. I complied with this for the obvious reasons when all of a sudden, Selector killed me. XShai seemed shocked but they moved on and continued to break in till they got to the contraband.

Afterwards, I had reported this to Ivan however he disconnected shortly afterwards. I asked Selector why he killed me. The original reason was apparently because "they heard contraband" but while private messaging him, he said "to kill me". Baring in mind that I had no interaction with anyone as the server had just restarted, I see this as a random death match. I must admit that the proof is minimal as I didn't expect this to happen within 10 minutes of the server being live again.

Evidence:

[Image: 48338BD714F6BD99389A3B7F0EB680457807DFBB]

[Image: 8177FB02E940F6D3DC46B0E390D6F777547CE4D4]
Using this link, http://www.fearlessrp.net/misc.php?page=steamid, you can type in the player's name and find their steam id with ease.
This guy's would have been STEAM_0:0:90750985. Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Thanks a lot for the advice and for posting his Steam ID, still new to the server and I haven't played Garry's Mod in quite some time. Smile
so me and my friend heard you contra so it's valid reason to raid and then when we entered to your house we killed you cause it's raid so read the rules first before posting report -__-
Player Report denied

Closing notes: The report on [FL:RP] Selector (STEAM_0:0:90750985) has been denied for the reason of Insufficient evidence.

Kind Regards,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub