BR on Gremory_Kotaroua
Name of player:Gremory_Kotaroua

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73392170

Time in GMT: 3:11PM

Server: V2D

Summary: FailRP by blocking road off

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/ln1sLkC,6yeg88r
I'm a witness of this but I would like to note.

We well experienced members of fearless should start helping and explaining. What you did to Gremory was disgusting and it thrilled me how four members would gang up on a younger user because he is breaking rules and sound different from you. He did indeed prop block the road. Who told him calmly to remove them? Who spoke like he/she would speak to a normal person in real life to him? All you needed to do was to tell him to calm down and explain the rules. He might be breaking rules but he didn't deserve what he got.

This just proves Infernaws point. It saddens me.
(11-17-2014, 06:18 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I'm a witness of this but I would like to note.

We well experienced members of fearless should start helping and explaining. What you did to Gremory was disgusting and it thrilled me how four members would gang up on a younger user because he is breaking rules and sound different from you. He did indeed prop block the road. Who told him calmly to remove them? Who spoke like he/she would speak to a normal person in real life to him? All you needed to do was to tell him to calm down and explain the rules. He might be breaking rules but he didn't deserve what he got.

This just proves Infernaws point. It saddens me.

I only took pictures, I was writing The BR while everything was happening, So i didn't punch him and abuse him in anyway. But i did see people gang up on him when i came back.
Sorry if i accsued you false then.

Whatever that shit was about he didn't deserve it.
More people need to listen to Bowie. Approved nevertheless.