Question about road checkpoint
Question 
I want to ask is making as police officer road checkpoint to rp (something like border check where i check id and plates in tunnel) is something to get ban for? Beacouse when i did it every one i stoped sayd that i must delete it or they will make br or contact an admin. Is it something i can get ban for?
So long as it is rammable, a car can hit it, and is able to push it's way through, not a fading door, and there is a way of pedestrians walking though, you're OK.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM
What Jamster said, and you also need admin permission (as it's public building otherwise) and then the President's permission. If you follow this you should be fine to do this.
The following 2 users Like Zan's post:
  • GRiiM, James_Gaff
Just a quick advice Maciek, lower your speed bumps as several people as complained about being stuck, and you need to unfreeze your roadblock.

- TLDR: Go through prop-rules before making it.
(09-24-2014, 08:28 PM)Zan Wrote: What Jamster said, and you also need admin permission (as it's public building otherwise) and then the President's permission. If you follow this you should be fine to do this.

Pretty sure you only need permission from the President, so long as the checkpoint is not made of static props, and a vehicle could bypass the checkpoint in one way or another.
you dont need admin permission, as long as its approved by president its ok