My Friend can't go on V2p
My friend has been having a problem going on the map v2p, everytime she joins it says " your map [maps/rp_evoity2_v2p.bsp] differs from the server's
" and I made sure that the map is in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\maps place but it still desn't work. so please if anyone knows how to get the map working please read in the comments, and also she's running a windows 8
Try redownloading the map file and placing it in the same directory, or you can delete the map file and download it off the server whilst trying to join it.
I managed to fix this yesterday and finally went on to v2p. They need to download it from the forum page where it says "things needed to play on our servers" then extract it directly into the maps folder in GMOD as a .bsp .
(07-11-2014, 06:03 AM)Muddiless Wrote: I managed to fix this yesterday and finally went on to v2p. They need to download it from the forum page where it says "things needed to play on our servers" then extract it directly into the maps folder in GMOD as a .bsp .

Where do u see "Things needed to paly on our server" :o cant find the button
I've already done all of those and it still didn't work, however whlie I was installing it for her (using teamviewer) I saw that she didn't have the 33x map, but she only plays on 33x, and later on I also tried to install it from the steam workshop and it still didn't work, I am going to try to remove it from her computer and see if it downloads from the loading screen. But many thanks for the help everyone.
(07-11-2014, 08:37 AM)_Rene_ Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 06:03 AM)Muddiless Wrote: I managed to fix this yesterday and finally went on to v2p. They need to download it from the forum page where it says "things needed to play on our servers" then extract it directly into the maps folder in GMOD as a .bsp .

Where do u see "Things needed to paly on our server" :o cant find the button

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622 profit