Unban request
Your name: Mouse mat

Your ban ID: 50058/ 50029

Banned by:Console/ [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban/ Propushing and smashing around the server

Involved: Various members of the public

Why we should unban you: I am not going to say that I am innocent in this matter. I enjoyed playing your server it was like no other Darkrp. I played continuously for hours and did follow nearly all the rules. However later due to family demand I had to allow my little brother to play on my PC as I left the house for a while, im guessing thats where the proppushing occurred and can understand the inconvenience it has caused it's victims and all I can do is apologize. Now me and my brother have steam accounts and we family share Garrys Mod im guessing he tried logging in to the server through his account after he was banned. I can assure you he was punished accordingly from me, now I am more mature and I will be the only person using my PC and can assure nothing like this will ever happen again and i will Roleplay to the best of my ability and i understand the rules have been broken and I do apologize.
I'm afraid we have a saying or a rule on FL:
"Your account, your responsibility".

If people were to claim that other people were on their accounts and got them banned, then it would be impossible to know if they're telling the truth or not. This is why we have the saying.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I understand that but please can you at-least make my ban un-permanent.
That's not happening without a damn good reason when you've violated Terms of Service (by Doubleaccounting).
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I promise nothing like this will ever happen again, also I have excellent role playing skills which I would like to use on this server, I try but I cannot get use to DarkRP I absolutely love this server and I promise I will aim to be the best damn role player Garry's mod has ever seen and I was hoping to become a donator.
Denied.