Origibro Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] Origibro

Your ban ID: 49955

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Attempted teamkill, CDM

Involved: Me and MUFC_TILL_I_DIE1997

Why we should unban you: He was randomly trying to arrest someone saying they couldn't park where they were (on the white line) I didn't think they could so I said let him go besides I think he said he would move it, MUFC kept tazing him so I shot him once not to kill and he gets a warrant for the guys arrest and arrests him, I lose access to guns for 12 hours and get a 48 hours ban but nobody did anything when he locked himself in the presidents office with 10 props as gun dealer and tried to raid nexus as gun dealer, there were about 12 witnesses so ask around, besides that I also don't remember doing a CDM so please clear that up venom if you see this.
You shot him 2-3 times when he was arresting someone. That's not tolerated one bit. And I can't punish someone if there's only witnesses and 0 evidence. Also, the CDM is when you were driving like a maniac crashing into everything and you managed to hit someone, hence why you got the vehicle blacklist also.
(06-18-2014, 01:52 AM)Venom Wrote: You shot him 2-3 times when he was arresting someone. That's not tolerated one bit. And I can't punish someone if there's only witnesses and 0 evidence. Also, the CDM is when you were driving like a maniac crashing into everything and you managed to hit someone, hence why you got the vehicle blacklist also.

There is a witness, ask the guy I shot he'll sort this out.
(06-18-2014, 07:29 AM)Origibro Wrote: There is a witness, ask the guy I shot he'll sort this out.

(06-18-2014, 01:52 AM)Venom Wrote: And I can't punish someone if there's only witnesses and 0 evidence.
Shooting a team member is not acceptable.

Denied.