Unban HolyMolyArtichoke
Your name: HolyMolyArtichoke

Your ban ID: 38652

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: "MASSIVE propminging including blocking, pushing and killing, turning the server into oblivion, not here toRP" (banned by [FL] Freezak)

Involved: Random people on the server, Aviator and Freezak

Why we should unban you: At the time I was banned, I had some things to work through, and I've grown past them. I know it may seem like a short time for such things to occur but trust me, A LOT can happen in a few months. I have grown more mature and have gotten a much greater respect for Roleplay. I have simulated an entire roleplay world that includes places such as San Andreas, San Paro, and so on. Despite there being a place from GTA in there, I would not treat the server as a GTA game. I basically roleplay that EvoCity is one of the safest cities in America. I have compiled a list of every place thus far, and if you'd like I can state it, though it is a bit long. I can assure you that with you allowing me to return to this server, I will not treat it with such disrespect as I had. I can understand why you would be skeptical about letting me return, though I assure you if you do let me, you won't be disappointed. You can have a test trial even with a mod constantly watching me if you'd like. Whatever you wish. I assure you I will treat this server with the decency and respect it deserves.
Why should your personal issues be our fault and ours to bear?
(03-02-2014, 02:53 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Why should your personal issues be our fault and ours to bear?

They shouldn't However I did say that I have grown a lot since then, and trust me I have. If you would let me back on the server at this point in time I would treat it with the respect it deserves.
This was your 9th ban in 221 hours. What you did was beyond unacceptable, and you knew you'd probably get a permaban for doing so anyways. Why should we trust you? In my opinion; you've already spent all your chances.
Permabans aren't just handed out so people would be unbanned again if they were to throw out a few sentances and say what you think we want to hear.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-02-2014, 04:30 AM)Enzyme Wrote: This was your 9th ban in 221 hours. What you did was beyond unacceptable, and you knew you'd probably get a permaban for doing so anyways. Why should we trust you? In my opinion; you've already spent all your chances.
Permabans aren't just handed out so people would be unbanned again if they were to throw out a few sentances and say what you think we want to hear.

To be pefectly honest I'm just saying the truth and not what I believe you want to here. I stated as much as I could and did not try to add extra unnecessary content. I don't know what you've experienced in your life and I am not meaning anything bad by that I just mean that if there's anything life teaches you, it's how quickly someone is able to grow up, whether you believe I'm telling the truth or not is your opinion, I'll still stand by the actual truth which is what I am telling you. To prove to you I'm serious about rp here's the list I previously mentioned:

American States:
San Andreas
Alderney
Liberty City State
Michigan
Florida
New Austin
West Elizabeth
North Yankton
Texas
New York
California
New Hampshire
Alabama
Arizona
Virginia
Minnesota
Massachusetts
North Carolina
Iowa
Alaska
Mississippi
Indiana
Illinois
Oregon
Washington

Mexican States:
Nuevo Paraiso

American Cities:
Liberty City
Carcer City
Alderney City
Los Santos
San Fierro
Las Venturas
Vice City
Stilwater
Steelport
San Paro
EvoCity
EvolCity
Los Angeles
Bullworth
Capital City
Cottonmouth
Detroit
Mars
Miami
Reddick
Jamestown
Washington, D.C.
Minneapolis
Fairbanks
Tuskegee
New York City
Chicago
Fortune City

Other Cities:
Glasgow (UK)
Edinburgh (UK)
Kowloon (China)
Kent (UK)
Preston (UK)
Bogotá (Colombia)
Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Bangkok (Thailand)
Toronto (Canada)
Leith (UK)
Tokyo (Japan)
London (UK)
Paris (France)
Hanover (Germany)
Moscow (Russia)
Dublin (Ireland)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Baghdad (Iraq)
Belfast (UK)
Panama City (Panama)
Santiago (Chile)
Stockholm (Sweden)
Dubai (UAE)
Bucharest (Romania)
Ibiza (Spain)
Beirut (Lebanon)
Vladivostok (Russia)
Atlantis (Underwater)

Countries:
The United States of America
Mexico
Brazil
Indonesia
Scotland (Sovereign state United Kingdom)
England (Sovereign state United Kingdom)
Colombia
Kingdom of the Netherlands/The Netherlands
Thailand
Canada
Japan
France
Germany
Russia
Ireland
Malaysia
Australia
Iraq
Vietnam
Cambodia
Iran
Djibouti
Panama
Chile
Sweden
United Arab Emirates
Romania
Spain
Lebanon
Greece

Other Islands:
Bali (Indonesia)
Puerto Rico (US)

Counties:
Seacrest County (Resemblence of Washington, California, and Oregon)

I saw through email that Doomdude had replied he was confused by the list of cities, but I don't see to see that on the thread. Basically the cities were compiled from many different games. For example in Grand Theft Auto Online, John Marston, the protagonist of Red Dead Redemption, is available as your player's father, proving, to me at least, that RDR and GTA take place in the same universe. In RDR, California is mentioned proving that both California and San Andreas exist. In L.A. Noire, John Marston's hat can be found, which is obviously an easter egg but to me still proves that Los Angeles exists in California. Basically this all proves that both Los Angeles and Los Santos exist despite Los Santos being based off of Los Angeles. If you'd like I can explain further. For example, EvolCity actually originated from an RP on the v33x Fearless Server that I and mostly everyone else on the server had taken part in. I could go on and on, even proving why the emergency vehicles in EvoCity are old San Andreas vehicles, but I feel that too much information would just become boring to anyone reading.
Several of the admins including me are... rather confused on what the purpose of the list mentioning countries have to do with this UBR case.
If you could elaborate then that would be great.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-03-2014, 05:04 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Several of the admins including me are... rather confused on what the purpose of the list mentioning countries have to do with this UBR case.
If you could elaborate then that would be great.
Basically it is to show to you that I am serious about RP, as I wouldn't see any other reason to take the time to make such a list. As I originally stated I do rp as this being the world in a Fictional, video game I guess, universe. EvoCity, being one of the safest cities in the United States of America. I have a link to support that EvoCity is indeed a part of the state of San Andreas, though not one seen in any of the GTA games and is a much safer area of the state. I have reasoning to suggest they take place in the same universe, and I personally at least, find it a lot more fun to rp like this, though that is my opinion. But basically, all that aside, I was trying to show you that I am not simply trying to put what I believe you wish to hear, and instead was being legitimately serious showing that RP means a lot more to me now then it had before. If you would like me to explain more on this idea, I certainly will.
You've had enough chances.

Denied.