Unban Smiling2death. [@ [FL] Pavilion ]
Sad 
Your name: Smiling2death
Your ban ID: 43240
Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Ban Request #40889 Approved: Killing without sufficient reason, Back Seat adminstration.

Involved: Epicspadge

Why we should unban you: Because i made a mistake, It was my first time RolePlaying and didnt knew that it wasn't allowed. ( I did read the rules, but i made a mistake. (Like the most beginner's does.)

I got more experience now and i know all the rules. I like the Fearless server's and i have learned my lesson.

Also 6 day's for this is a bit overrated dont you think ? Most people who massive RDM / CDM get only 1 day of ban.
1 day for massive cdm/rdm? no way. It had to be a moderator banning such person (since he can't ban for more than 1 day), obviously bans like that are getting extended.
(01-21-2014, 08:01 PM)Freezak Wrote: 1 day for massive cdm/rdm? no way. It had to be a moderator banning such person (since he can't ban for more than 1 day), obviously bans like that are getting extended.

Well the point of that little story was more that i just started role playing had like 1 hour on the server and i punshed the guy (what not allowed is but i didnt knew that at that point) and i got banned for 6 days.

And it was probaly a moderator then who banned the guy out.
When are the unban request getting approved or denied?
You need to wait for the administrator who banned you.
SoulRipper Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You broke the rules, and therefore the ban request is denied.