Hello! and HELP!
Sad 
Hi im new to Fearless, i have a few friend who play on it and would love to join, when i first tried i was missing half life, anyway now im back. but i cant join because as soon as i join i get stuck at spawn and get an error, (smth about contacting the admins) well as i dont know how to contact the admins i thought id try here. Please help me!

thanks in advance

-BlackForestAdam
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Welcome to Fearless, Adam. What is the exact error? And to contact the admins go to Team > Click one of the admins name (In your case click Temar or Soulripper) > Look at the left side bottom and there is the button to PM him.
thanks ill just check what the error is
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Hello and Welcome to Fearless, it would help alot more if you gave details about this 'error' of yours, send a private message to an admin or one of the developers and they should be able to help.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Welcome.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome to Fearless. I suggest you contact a developer regarding the issue you are experiencing. Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to FL, sad to hear you already got that kind of error problems. Had them to0, very annoying.