I currently have tons of Blacklists.. What now?
Question 
Hello guys,

Your name: Benjamin

Your blacklist ID: I'll just show the blacklist, that's easier;
[Image: sv2x3m.png]
[Image: 2lav4w5.png]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2571004

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Well, like one year ago I joined the server, and probably fucked things up.. a lot.. I used hacks back in the time for DarkRP, and it seems like that involved my FearlessRP reputation. But I still can't use weapons after that year, and I've never hacked again after I got banned.
The second blacklist notes were from yesterday, first I drove 3 people over, 2 cops and 1 people, 1 guy was jaywalking and the 2 cops were next to a dead guy (that double-kill is definitely my fault), because I was speedy. I didn't got out of the car, because I honestly couldn't care less.

Let's say - 2 minutes later, I went to the street and tried to build a hobo-house, to sleep in, that's what I do for the lolz in every RP server, but suddenly, my physgun and toolgun are gone, and I couldn't spawn stuff anymore.. Blacklisted too.
I asked the admin why it wasn't allowed, like 4 times because he wasn't answering, till I got blacklisted for talking in OOC too.

Admin who blacklisted you: Narcotic, ZedsDead, GeorgeTheBoy, Shadow and Mahti (both for the same reason, watch the logs ^)

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well, I really loved the server, I played like 16h on it and that's a lot of time for me.
I see the things I did wrong, and I'm sure this won't happen again in the future.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, I hope you'll show some 'compassion' (lol, that's not the right word for this I guess, but okay.) and un-blacklist me from everything.

Have a great day!
No.

You don't get unblacklisted just because you feel like you should. Blacklists are meant to stay on your record as a reminder, not get removed because you seem to have learned your lesson.