Unban Thread
Your name: Snapplejar

Your ban ID: 40153

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Randomly stealing cars

Involved: Myself (Snapplejar) and Meteor

Why we should unban you: In my case the admin banned me before he even started talking with me. I was about to type but then i noticed i was banned. I did not get a chance to present my story to him and he banned me instantly. All me and my friend did was we found a car that was unlocked because someone else picklocked it before. We were about to PM th e owner but we didn't get a chance too because he banned us before we even could. I was thinking about donating too so i could become a SRU. Its hard to find great and fun servers like this. I would like to play this server soon and i would re read the rules and comprehend them again if that would change your minds. (: Thanks ~Snapplejar
You guys told me your story. I did not ban you instantly. Unless you wanted me to listen to your story after I heard his story and were going to tell me different.

You both took the car for no reason. If you were going to give it back why didnt you in the first place?
(11-29-2013, 04:33 PM)Drogas Wrote: You guys told me your story. I did not ban you instantly. Unless you wanted me to listen to your story after I heard his story and were going to tell me different.

You both took the car for no reason. If you were going to give it back why didnt you in the first place?

I'm really sorry Drogas. I wish i didn't ever do it in the first place. :/ I wish i could undo it because this is the only RP server i have played and liked. I would give you my word that i would never Randomly Steal Cars ever again. I will read the rules again and make sure to follow them. I really like this server and i would like to have the privilege to play on the server again. Thanks again ~Snapplejar
You are going to have to wait it out.

Denied