Unban Request
Your name: Public Enemy

Your ban ID: 38834

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: No one.

Why we should unban you: Hello, I am posting this thread because of the misunderstanding. I am wondering why I got permanently banned because I do not have a second account. I'm not sure if this is a mistake or not, but I don't see the reason why I was banned.
you have been linked directly with these accounts, altho there is more indirect links i wont list them
Rand (STEAM_0:0:71075107)
Xx$h@n#xX (STEAM_0:0:53565412)
Indulge (STEAM_0:0:46513857)
Rectum Ranger (STEAM_0:1:31913346)
(11-27-2013, 11:14 AM)Temar Wrote: you have been linked directly with these accounts, altho there is more indirect links i wont list them
Rand (STEAM_0:0:71075107)
Xx$h@n#xX (STEAM_0:0:53565412)
Indulge (STEAM_0:0:46513857)
Rectum Ranger (STEAM_0:1:31913346)

Look, I am Indulge. Why do people keep thinking I am Vaqxination. Vaqxination, Rectum Ranger ("Bomber" on FL) and I are all three different people. Just what Bomber (Rectum Ranger) says. (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=17130). I don't understand why you guys think that all these accounts are owned by one person. I don't even know why I was banned in the first place. Fearless is a great server and people enjoy it. I don't understand why FL permanently bans them. Basically, FL loses donations, and without donations, it decreases the chance of the community being able to run. On second thought, banning the people gets them mad and start DDOSing the server which gets the rest of the community upset because they can't play in the servers due to the crashing/lagging all the time. I think that FL should allow people to make another account to play on FL which can be known as a brand new start. They should not be banned forever. I don't care if you ban this account, so go ahead, but just to let you know, Rectum Ranger and I aren't the same people. You're the one that unbanned him Temar.
Get a life Indulge.