Darkwolfx
Your name: DarkAngelx

Your ban ID: 39869

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Backseat Administration

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: You should not unban me, however Backseat Administration ban? Gentlemen I have never over stepped my place here before on FL. This is a cut clear case of RDM, I got upset he broke NLR, I should have just posted a BR, however I allowed my anger to over come..... ALL day we had CDMs RDMs prop pushing failRP, I had just about enough of the rule breaking... I enjoy my stay at FL and Request a lower punishment too 24hrs... I try to enforce the rules by BR. This was a one time mistake.. I should not have lost my cool and allowed myself to murder another player without reason... For those few admins that know me, I've always tried to follow the rules.. So I am begging you to cut me a break.. Please lower my punishment, if you cannot see the difference between true loyal FL players vs someone that just has no respect for the FL community, then I was mistaken of your organizations morals.. I mean this in the up most respect sirs...

Thank you for your time...

Darkwolfx/DarkAngelx AKA Toni M Covella.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Not involved, warned.
He killed him for breaking NLR? That is backseat administration
Not involved, warned.
And all non-involved users have been warned and posts removed.

Read the posting rules, gents.
Thank you all, for your support in my case to shorten my punishment. Drogas I clearly understand your point of view sir, however had I kept my cool I would not have RDM'd this person, I did not kill him on behalf of the administration team, I did it out of frustration! Which was a poor decision on my own account. But the point I am trying to make here sir is I got upset, and lets not beat around the bush sir, you would have also been upset had you been CDMd RDMd all day and whats more, even trying to ignore everyone breakingRP or fearRP, it would get under your skin had you been in my position... I take Roll-playing serious as I put a-lot of time and effort to come up with a good RP, just to have the new guy come in and sit on my project. Let me remind you i'm not looking for you to unban me but to find reason to my RDM and lower my punishment I was upset sir... People have been given less of a punishment for worse, I.E. Ban ID #: 39872 this person has no respect for the community... So please sir have leniency on me... I beg your forgiveness...

Thank you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
I know what you are saying. But you killed him out of anger because he broke a rule. I was online when this happened. This means you could of reported it to me through @ not kill him.

This ban is only for three days. Which is a fair amount for the selected rule you broken. I am sorry but I am not shortening this ban.

Denied.