Unblacklist - D3xter
Name: D3xter (Dexter Morgan)

Time/Date: 11/18/2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15433098

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Tool

Admin who blacklisted you: I dont know

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

A few friends have apparently violated the House rules and just because I was in the house came in as the admin I was of him on the tool blacklist set so really no reason I hope that I will deleted blacklist of since I have done as I said nothing

PS: Sry for my bad english i come from germany
there is no blacklist on that steamid
I have a time "blacklist" is that the problem?
you gave wrong steamid

19317 Dexter STEAM_0:1:34768637 Steam Profile Entities/Props Too many fading doors, using one-side textured props clearly to gain advantage in a gunfight.
1 hour and 3 minutes
[FL:M] Freezak
19316 Dexter STEAM_0:1:34768637 Steam Profile Toolgun Too many fading doors, using one-side textured props clearly to gain advantage in a gunfight.
1 hour and 3 minutes
[FL:M] Freezak
19315 Dexter STEAM_0:1:34768637 Steam Profile Physgun Too many fading doors, using one-side textured props clearly to gain advantage in a gunfight.
Yes exactly but while I have not built anything
Yoou missunderstand D3xter.
When you wrote this unblacklist request, you wrote the wrong steamID it seems.

You wrote: STEAM_0:1:15433098
Your ACTUALL steamid is: STEAM_0:1:34768637

Aviator blacklisted you because of "Too many fading doors, using one-side textured props clearly to gain advantage in a gunfight."

If I understand you correctly(from your first post), are you saying a friend was on your computer?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Blacklist appeal under review.

Blacklists in question:

19315 | Dexter | STEAM_0:1:34768637 | Physgun | Too many fading doors, using one-side textured props clearly to gain advantage in a gunfight. | Expired | [FL:M] Freezak
19316 | Dexter | STEAM_0:1:34768637 | Toolgun | Too many fading doors, using one-side textured props clearly to gain advantage in a gunfight. | Expired | [FL:M] Freezak
19317 | Dexter | STEAM_0:1:34768637 | Entities/Props | Too many fading doors, using one-side textured props clearly to gain advantage in a gunfight. | Expired | [FL:M] Freezak

Blacklists have since expired, awaiting moderator confirmation of events.
Regards,
aviator
Blacklist appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Dexter (STEAM_0:1:34768637), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this blacklist appeal is due to the user found breaking server rules by using one-sided props and using them to gain an advantage. The blacklists have expired. Please remember it is your account and your responsibility.

Statement from Freezak:
Freezak Wrote:17:56 PM - [FL:M] Freezak: It was at villa house, they made literally at every single corner and doors one-side textured props, contras behind them, same for the windows, and garden.
17:56 PM - [FL:M] Freezak: + used against one cop

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator