Unban Request - [LP] Alp
Your name: [LP] Alp

Your ban ID: 39857

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #39225 approved. "FailRP. Prop-climbing. spawning random props everywhere with no intention to follow the rules."

Involved: According to my cousin, it was someone named blekov or belkov, but he can't remember which. They were a chef character at the time.

Why we should unban you: Unfortunately, I completely misjudged my cousin's level of maturity, and let him free roam using my account on a Fearless RP server when he came to visit me the other day. I expected him to be totally harmless, as he is usually easily amused, and he has never played gmod before, so I didn't think he would be able to figure out how to use props etc etc. I am fully aware of your rules, and that I should be 100% accountable for the my own account, and that should anything bad happen, I am 100% responsible, and therefore, I am completing this unban request with the hope that you are able to make an exception. Nothing like this has ever happened on my account before, and I have always role played 99% of the time correctly in the past. I apologise for the inconvenience I have cause to any players and/or staff, and I would be eternally grateful for a lifted ban.

Many thanks for your time,

[LP] Alp.
Greetings.

You can only imagine how many people have told me the same. As you seem to already know; your account is your responsibility.
I want to thank you for writing with a polite attitude and proper grammar and spelling. This gives me the impression you are indeed sincere and more mature than the ban would make you seem. Sadly, I cannot unban you. I can't all of a sudden start making exceptions as alot of people blame their cousin or brother. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait your time out (2 days) and make sure to keep an eye on your cousin next time Wink
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator