Unban me :( give me 1 last chance i beg
Your name: Guswern

Your ban ID: (dont show)

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic
Reason: I got banned with purpose becuase i done alot bad stuff.

Involved: just me
Why we should unban you: I was banned with purpose i didnt know all rules so i broka alot in the start and got banned for that than i also got banned by misstake sometime then i got mad at the and and i broke rules with purpose so i would be perma. But i missed the server so much i have been playing on SmurfRP and becoma an admin there. Im now trust able i wont break ANY rules if i get unbanned. I would also donate again to show that im really sorry for all bad i did. I beg unban me i love your servers.
You want us to trust you that you have changed, yet you can't even fill out the template properly?
what is wrong with it? and just becuase i done something wrong with the template dont mean i will break any rules? I really beg. I have changed totally. i will read all rules wont break a single rule, i know how much ppl hate rule breakers and I cant even understand how I could be so stupid to not read rules and break almost all rules. I cant say anything else, this is how it is and if you unban me im just saying i wont break any rule.
Your banhistory:
Quote:-Huge propminge.

-Molotoving a passive RP, not here to RP. 10 bans in a short time, still doesn't learn.

-BR Approved: Breaking FearRp.

-'Take some time also.. Admin disrespect,Player disrespect,'

-CDM x 5 on v33x before the crash

-3xCDM

-Propkilling

-Breaking FearRP and racism. Not tolerated

-Ban Request 21825 Approved - "Prop-pushing and prop-killing. Complete prop-minge."

-CDM

-Refusing to listen to moderator, contrawhoring as a gun dealer, RDM

Tell us... Why should we even give you ANOTHER chance? Haven't you gotten too many already?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes I know its hard to trust anybody like that! But dot you know smurfrp servers? i m admin there i have learned ALOT since all of that. When i played and broke all those rules i didnt even read the rules this was my first roleplay server so I never read rules. As i said Im like a new person i dont break any rules im here to roleplay. Just perma me if i would do anything else if i get 1 more chance? Sad

I will also be very active. Help you admins and stuff like that, meanwhile i got banned i also did 19 banrequest on other ppl and 17 got accepted.
"a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request"

I believe this is crucial; sorry if it isn't.

I must say that he's grown alot since the time he was banned here, he's never been banned nor reported for Admin abuse and I think he deserves ONE LAST chance. The reason for this sudden unban request is because we need a place to retreat and roleplay normally when we get exhausted from our own duties on the other community mentioned.

EDIT: If you accept it and make it his final chance ban him on the forums aswell if he breaks any more rules so he cannot make another unban request - (Just an idea.)

EDIT2: All his bans says expired aswell; I don't know if this is a glitch or something; I just wanted to point it out.

~Zamok (A.K.A Wafflez!)
In reply to Zamok, I don't think he necessarily "deserves" one last chance, he has already proven that through his behavior. Also you being his buddy from another roleplay community doesn't involve you in the slightest. The promise of a person in question's friend means very little to us when this person has such a history of being a generally bad player time and time again. As far as I am concerned guswernn, you had your one last chance and you blew it for yourself by not learning from your mistakes. I had a time when I was a less known player here and I was frequently punished for rule breakage so I can relate the feeling of significant change in point of view on a community. But I honestly don't see how we can give you another "Last chance" with all the things you have done to harm roleplay and harass our players and staff. We have no place for such malicious behavior in our community and I really don't see that changing with us making an exception for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Denied.