snar unban request it have bean like 10 monthes
Your name: snarf

Your ban ID: 33503

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 33570 Approved - "Random deathmatch, scamming.

Involved: im not remember it was like 10 monthes ago

Why we should unban you: Hi i have been banned for like 10 monthes and when i think about it i realising that i have made a big mistake. I have cange seens that im a more serius roleplayer and im not playing whit the same people. I dident start scamming and rdming by my self that was big_splash idea to scam and rdm and im mad at him. i have tryed the athot roleplay server and they sucks the only good rp server is city rp. I realy wanna come back and i hope you guys under stand. sorry if it is bad english. If you dont accept this then im just wanna say thanks for my time on cityrp
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know i hadnt done anything here and don't have anything to do with this, But i know the feeling. The only difference is that I'm banned for 1.5 months now.
Good luck in this man, stay strong.

Warned, not involved.
Afting checking your ban-record, this is your second ban for scamming? Why did you scam again when you knew about the consequences?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I got banned the first time because of him and after i get banned i sayed to him that i can get perma for this and then i sayed you cant get perma for that so i trusted him and i did a big mistake
Denied, zero tolerance for scamming.