im a big fan, can u shorten my ban?
Sad 
Your name: Herr gris

Your ban ID: 32466

Banned by: Grub

Reason: scaming someone out of 17500

Involved: me, Palm jävel and a other dude, i forgot his name

Why we should unban you: I now know what i did was wrong. I was new and i am kinda bad at English, so my friend teatched me the rules, ad he told me that i was able to rob people. It was role playing, he said. He was even with me when i did it. And besides this i am a good role player.
The guy i scammed was ok if i gave back his Money, but a cop came and stuned me because i was arrested so i wasent able to give the money back before it was to late. He leaft and i had to go. Pleas be fair i wanna play your awsome server. At least shorten my ban to some monthes.
Spelsmurfen
Denied.

Scamming under no circumstances will be accepted on the Fearless Roleplay Servers. You are liable for your own actions and furthermore stating "I was new and i am kinda bad at English," will not suffice as an excuse because the rules are available in different languages.

He leaft and i had to go.
He kept reporting you in the @ chat which means he did not leave the server when you partook in this rule infraction.

Pleas be fair i wanna play your awsome server
I currently am being as fair as it gets. You are responsible for your own actions, in which case you failed to abide by the rules.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub