Unban because a fake and not full record.
Your name: IceFox

Your ban ID:32063

Banned by:[FL] Fultzy

Reason: that i random tazed

Involved: Vanille ,crys and some others

Why we should unban you: so let me tell u something the guy that got me banned ,has done the biggest rdm.
if he would gave you the record with the sound and not editing it you will see why tazed him...
first of all he and his friends came in to nexus with guns and killed me everytime ive spawned for no reason.i would wait for the NLR but they killed me non stop.
the vanniile guy came in with m4 everytime and killed me for no reason!!!!
then the rebels came to kill the president with no reason and just killed me!!!!
another officer that just joined named filliph just unhandcuffed the peoples with the guns and let them kill me....

Now you sould ask the ban requester to show you the full record with no editing!!!
I hope youre not favoritisam him because he is a donator...

So now please check the full video of what happend and without editing or it counts as fake record.
so please check the video again and that its without sound or what happand before or after.

here is the thread he posted on me:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32006

please unban me because it isnt fair!!!!!!!!!!
The main reason I accepted the ban request on you is because most of the tazes in the video are on people either not moving, are cuffed, or are not moving and cuffed. Sound or no sound you do not need to taze a large scale of people that are in fact not even moving.

If they are breaking the rules take evidence in either pictures or videos. You do not user the tazer to taze people who are not moving. You use it on resisters or people running. Treat the tazer like you would in real life.

Denied.