Unban request, "homophobia"
Your name: Frostbite~

Your ban ID: 29564

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: "Homophobia"

Involved: The admin, and some other people where slightly involved but I can't remember their names.

Why we should unban you: Okay. So here's the story. People were gathering around this guy, who was playing music. They started dancing and doing funny stuff. So I started dancing on a person's head, because I thought it was funny. Then suddenly, the admin throws me into the air, resulting in me dying and losing all my stuff. I got a little mad about that, so I said in the ooc chat "Well, that's pretty gay..". This resulted in instant banning for 3 days.

Now, first of all, I did not get warned AT ALL. If I had been, I would've stopped right away. So it's quite unfair to ban me right away, especially for such a long period of time.

Second of all. Homophobia means that you have negative attitude and feelings towards gay people. In this situation, this is NOT true. I simply used the word 'gay', because everyone uses it as a common swearword these days, without implying anything about gay people. I did not do anything negative towards any gay people, and I do not hate on them because of their sexuality. I have nothing against homosexuals.

However, I do apologise for swearing in the ooc chat. I only did it because I was mad about the way the admin dealt with the situation. I meant nothing serious with it.

I hope you consider unbanning me, because I really enjoy playing on your server. And had I been warned properly, I would've stopped with whatever the admin felt was 'not allowed'.
Now, first of all, I did not get warned AT ALL. If I had been, I would've stopped right away. So it's quite unfair to ban me right away, especially for such a long period of time. first of that is a lie as i was there he had warned you 3 times then 4th warning he slayed you like you said and you should not get unbanned since you did not lisen to admin then say that word in ooc
I took you off the person's head, off the fountain, then the props, then you tried jumping on my head. So I slayed you. You obviously weren't learning. Then you come across ooc saying well that was gay. Well I'm sorry that you feel that me slaying you was unfair even though you seem to have left out that I took you off stuff you aren't supposed to be on multiple times. Also, if your not using gay in a a negative sense, then explain your statement. I would be most amused considering it was pretty much immediately following you spawning. Fact of the matter is, you were taken off of multiple objects, then you decided it was a good idea to continue, you were punished at the lowest possible level and you feel that is unfair? I could have just banned you for repeated fail RP. Guess that just goes to show when you decide to just give someone a light slap they will complain till they get more.