Weird Problem
When I click E + rightclick, my gun shakes really wierd it bothers me a lot. I thought maybe its a game add on. Any ideas how to fix it?
You holster your weapon. To un holster it just do E + Rightclick again. All it does is makes you look cool.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(03-18-2013, 04:31 PM)Link66 Wrote: You holster your weapon. To un holster it just do E + Rightclick again. All it does is makes you look cool.

I know how to holster, i'm saying when I do holster my gun shakes up and down and stuff. And holstering isn't for looking cool its good for different RPs.
You probably don't have CSS. I think that's the reason why your "movements" are weird... At least its like that on the TTT server Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hmmmm. I get this bug when I holster. I don't mind it though. I also have CSS so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(03-18-2013, 07:50 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You probably don't have CSS. I think that's the reason why your "movements" are weird... At least its like that on the TTT server Tounge

I have CSS of course.

And its not my movements its just my gun its shaking when I holster it when its not holstered it doesn't shake.
I get this bug when I sling my weapon. I just chill with it. I don't actually think... There is a fix for it... Not sure though.