Time to take things seriously
Don't commit yourself to "sewious roleplay" it's a waste of time, and doesn't actually provoke anything useful.
What you should be asking rather is, "Can I make this fun for those around me while staying within the rules?" or rather the rules that aren't entirely bollocks, but we'll leave that discussion for another time.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I am an experienced RP'er so i'll tell you my secrets

1. Use common sense.

2. Always have fraps on. ( I have a very large harddrive. get upgraeds pls )
/\ Reason for this is.. maybe someone made a ban request but its comeplete
bullshit. So have a recording to back you up ( never happened to me yet )

3. Passive RP all day evryday

I rarely do aggressive rp anymore ( Closest I got to this last 6 months was the shadow associates agency. But a bro of mine jarz made a PASSIVE RP only clan

4. Think of it as real life ( this IS common sense to you but really think about it.. would you EVER in real life raid the president? are you scared? Follow on what you would be.. )

5. Fish. May not seem like a lot? But you can profit from it. Rp from it and do plenty of things, You grow patience from long sessions.

6. IF someone is mad at you work it out and apologize

Those are my PERSONAL thoughts before I do anything stupid on fearless. Worst case senario was when I first joined and I made a doubledoor since I JUST came from a rp community * shiver * Doubledooring was allowed. so I worked it out with the people and let them raid me. Then apologized.

I have yet to be banned following these guidelines.

( Sorry if I bumped.. Its 5 AM here and Im really tired, I never sleep eh? )
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020