Unban Request
Name: Harrington
Ban ID: 25941
Banned By: Moderator, extended by Beflok, listed under 'console'
Reason: Randomly stealing cars, moderator disrespect, trolling, no intention of RP, extended by beflok
Involved: Kreachur
Why you should unban: Yes i stole the car it was unlocked i did not know the rules that is my fault, i know them now, after I was out the the car the admin continued to freeze and swing me with a phys gun. I was calm speaking with him and ask why the cars were able to be stolen if you don't want them to be. A month seems unnecessary for just stealing a car, i enjoy playing on the server.
Let me address this. First I had to freeze you because you kept running away. When I talked to you about random stealing cars you told me that I should change the game mode so that cars cannot be stolen instead. You were extremely disrespectful and even tried disconnecting and reconnecting to avoid me and break out of your frozen state while I was trying to talk to you about what you had done. This is your second ban on record and both of them have included disrespecting the staff. Perhaps when you come back you will follow the rules and if you break one and a moderator / admin comes to talk to you about it, you can be respectful about it, not try to tell them how to do things, and definately don't try to find ways to avoid them.

Needless to say, I do not approve of an unban.
Neither do I after Jokhah told me the story over TS.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!