Banned for something I did not do.
Your name: D4rkp34rl

Your ban ID: 26045

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Mass propkill

Involved: JuicyBuddha1337, Grimmles, James3000117, Salinsky, Mr. Trance - Varkov

Why we should unban you: I was in a situation with the moderator Salinsky, he was telling me about creating a walk way on one of my barricades, which was not used whilst the government were rading, at all you can ask. I was been questioned by Salinsky about the walk way and i said i 'could not hear him' so he typed 'you should read the rules' and after saying that salinsky picks up one of the walk ways which im stood on and by doing this unfreezes all props welded together, therefore creating a void of welded unforzen props whacking everyone around. as for me i got killed in the void, im not sure who else was, i presume James3000117 was also. when i respawned i requested salinsky to bring me back to him, which he did as i started to expalin narcotic with out even knowing the situation looks at the logs (i presume) and see the deaths and bans me instantly. i thought Salinsky would at least have the decency to admit he unfroze the props and cause the deaths, but no allows narcotic to ban me with no mercy. I stand to be corrected but im sure if i unfroze all those props it would have come up in the logs which i have a screen shot of. i admit i did build an illegal base but it was not used to defend the base. if you could replace this with a shorter ban for what i actually did rather than a long one for something i did not do would be greatly appreciated. [Image: unban_zpscf2f4029.jpg]
I was there and i do agree that i never saw D4rk actually move the props at all
You try to blame me for unfreezing your props? I didn't do anything to the props except for removing them as fast as I could when they spazzed.
I don't actually recall being killed by props, I think I saw your ban message as I was driving back to the nexus, as I typed the "And when we investigated we were greeted by your friend's AK47" message as I was driving through the tunnel. Due to me not being killed or seeing the props, I have nothing to add.

Sorry.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
(03-02-2013, 09:18 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You try to blame me for unfreezing your props? I didn't do anything to the props except for removing them as fast as I could when they spazzed.

You unintentionally unfroze my props, you grabbed a walk way to which all my props were welded to and by doing so unfreezes all attached props. I think you were trying to tell me what I had done wrong by showing me the walk way but as you let go the entire barricade collapsed round the prop you pulled. I'm just saying I did not unfreze the props, at all, you used your phys gun to grab it and this is what cause the unfreezing. I never pulled my phys gun out, and if I had used the button to unfreeze my props the command would have been show in the console.
Grabbing one prop to show you what was wrong does not unfreeze an entire contraption, in addition to that, I re-freeze props I touch to point out which props violate server rules. And ontop of all stated before, I did not even do that yet in this situation, because I had to type what I had first said over my microphone, because you could not hear me.

I think you were mad because you were in trouble again, and now you try to put the blame on me.

I do not support any kind of unban / ban shortening.
As Salinsky was the staff member who dealt with the case, appeal denied.