Quite Unfair ban for HiFiWiFi
Your name: HiFiWiFi

Your ban ID: 25797

Banned by: beflok

Reason: Constant FailRP, suiciding to avoid buying food

Involved: Me and Beflok really

Why we should unban you:
Ok I came on everything was going fine, then all of a sudden, without warning. I get banned for constant fail rp, and suiciding to avoid buying food, I didn't buy food yes, but I did not suicide. As for the fail rp I never fail rped, I attempted to rp with beflok but he didn't really like my rp so I stopped rping with him. Just because he doesn't like my rp does that make it failrp? When I got banned I was in the middle of talking to a gun dealer.
I really don't want to get permabanned over something like this so I want to make sure other admins know what happened, I don't mind waiting a day, and I don't think this deserves and abuse report, so I am putting it here.
Also most of the bans he has done today have included constant failrp, even though one was micspamming
Thank you for your Help

(02-26-2013, 10:01 AM)HiFiWiFi Wrote: Your name: HiFiWiFi

Your ban ID: 25797

Banned by: beflok

Reason: Constant FailRP, suiciding to avoid buying food

Involved: Me and Beflok really

Why we should unban you:
Ok I came on everything was going fine, then all of a sudden, without warning. I get banned for constant fail rp, and suiciding to avoid buying food, I didn't buy food yes, but I did not suicide. As for the fail rp I never fail rped, I attempted to rp with beflok but he didn't really like my rp so I stopped rping with him. Just because he doesn't like my rp does that make it failrp? When I got banned I was in the middle of talking to a gun dealer.
I really don't want to get permabanned over something like this so I want to make sure other admins know what happened, I don't mind waiting a day, and I don't think this deserves and abuse report, so I am putting it here.
Also most of the bans he has done today have included constant failrp, even though one was micspamming
Thank you for your Help
also it was for NLR too, which what happened was I came back to where I was, I asked beflok if NLR still counted since I died from hunger, he said yes so I moved down the street, and got banned a little while later.
Ok. Heres my POV. You was rping. As the police commander. You suspected him as a kidnapper. Of course. He put up with it, After a while. I rejoined due to my internet crashing. Then. I find you dead, So you wander back over. And BREAK nlr. I requested beflok. So. Therefore, Theres the NLR point.

I was a witness to this.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
This is what I know.

You have had 11 bans to learn from your mistakes.
You keep breaking rules.
You pretty much forced me to go into the nexus while I was passive RPing with people, shot me as a cop.( I let that slide)
You kept spamming me ruining our passive RP.
You then are sexually harrassing a player with a female model suit on.
You then LET YOURSELF DIE because you dont want to pay for food.
You then come back to the same spot breaking NLR.

Am I missing something? That seems like its all right in plain text to me. You have had so many chances and failed sir.

Last ban we gave you lasted for a couple months. I mean how many last chances do you need? I agree with adman on your last unban. You got your last chance and you used it poorly.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!