Unban/Decrease Request- JuicyBuddha1337
Sad 
[b]Your name: JuicyBuddha1337

[b]Your ban ID: 25529

[b]Banned by: [FL] Beflok

[b]Reason: Team Killing and RDM

[b]Involved: Al sevenfold

[b]Why we should unban you: I have watched the evidence that got me banned. I could not see me team kill anyone during the video. The SS that died at the start of the video was not me. As you could here me saying in chat that there was a gunshot. I think it may have been a sniper or a possible CDM as SS can take more than pistol shot before dying. I also had my silencer equiped and the shot that was fired was very loud. I presume that is why i was banned for team kill and RDM. The only other part of the video i killed someone was during the Corleone raid on the nexus which at the time we had a reason. If you do not unban me could you lower my ban time as i did not team kill that SS.

Thank you for taking the time to read this request. Cheese
I witnessed your group kill almost everyone who was in your path, even if it is a raid, there's no need to shoot people who are unemployed or have no weapons, your group even shot at an escaped convict.
You were also raiding with a Rebel.
Lead by example.
(02-23-2013, 11:09 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I witnessed your group kill almost everyone who was in your path, even if it is a raid, there's no need to shoot people who are unemployed or have no weapons, your group even shot at an escaped convict.
You were also raiding with a Rebel.

I still did not team kill

The fact that we raided with the rebels was a coincidence. We started to raid and the rebels decided to join in.
Your ban was not supposed to include team killing I was a bit distracted and just wrote in the wrong reason. I banned you mostly for RDM.

You killed several unemployed people who were unarmed including a nexus desk secretary with NO rp at all.

Denied.

Banned player,
Please make sure to follow all of our rules in the future to avoid further disciplinary action.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
Need some builds for RP? Click here!