Super Unfair Ban Much?
Your name: MikeyTheSoviet

Your ban ID: 24721

Banned by: [FL:RP] Fultzy

Reason: "purposely trying to find reasons to raid the president."

Involved: Me,Fultzy.

Why we should unban you: Well,i'm not here for an unban,i'm asking for a shorter ban.
I don't understand how propkillers,proptrappers and FailRP'ing guys get only one day when i simply said "The drugs need legalizing and your worker shot "AT" me,that's why we're raiding you"
So he calls admin and then Fultzy bans me (While i was still talking about my stand,he never got the full picture of what went on)
And then i got 3 Days. Unfortunate me.
Sorry Fultzy for wasting your time,i don't think you really got my full point of view. :c
Your point of view was this. You first raided the president because you wanted drugs to be legal. I came up told you that was not a valid reason to raid and you guys left and it was over. Not even 2 minutes later you were back up to the top with the president tied. I ask you what you were doing and you said raiding the president because some of the ss shot at you. (Because you had guns out in the nexus on the elevator) You then felt you needed to raid the president because you were shot at.

You were just making up reasons to try and raid the president. Both were invalid. No shortening will be made. Denied