help me
Video 
Your name: TinyRec4rdo

Your ban ID:23508

Banned by:Console

Reason:RDM, fail RP, changing job to avoid RP, blatantly lying to me about it. Extenstion approved - Extended due to priors - Last chance

Involved:dont rember

Why we should unban you: i think i should be unbanned or at least shortended due to the fact i play here every day i know the rules as they where shooting though my door it was a missunderstanding and i didnt know they was aiming at me and a guy was in my room stolen my property and he was killed by me and i left to become a chef to make a cafe rp and then i was later abused by salinsky and i was banned by console.This was a word to word situation and it got accepted becuase there are more of them and i got lots of hours on the server i think i should be unbanned or shortended and my last chance with 11 bans thats kind of inapropriate as people get last cahnce on 15-20 bans ..thanks tiny
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.
Posting in a thread without the sufficient right .

Doomdude is the administrator who extended your ban, I am the moderator who initially issued the ban.

In your story right here, you basically admit to breaking the server rules. However, on the server you lied to me and wasted precious minutes of my time which I could have spent helping other people.

From me it's a no to an unban or even a ban shorten.
(02-14-2013, 10:28 PM)aston Wrote: Why we should unban you:

i think i should be unbanned or at least shortended due to the fact i play here every day i know the rules

You have 11 bans, you clearly don't.

i was later abused by salinsky and i was banned by console.

Post an abuse thread, make sure to back it up with evidence though.

This was a word to word situation and it got accepted becuase there are more of them and i got lots of hours on the server

I find that highly unlikely.

i think i should be unbanned or shortended and my last chance with 11 bans thats kind of inapropriate as people get last cahnce on 15-20 bans

So, you're basically asking for an unban/shortened ban because it's your 11th ban? You don't get to decide your punishment.

I see no reason for an unban.
Denied