Brian unban request
Your name: Brian o=[]=====>

Your ban ID: 23219

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason:For raiding by prop climbing without a warrant

Involved: Monkey and the president at the time

Why we should unban you: The admin has got the scenario COMPLETELY wrong.
I was with the president who jumped on someones car and then jumped over the fence to go and grab his car, as SS i was with him until he jumped over the fence. I then jumped on the car and just stood there and monkey came running over and got naroctic involved then narcotic got me off the car and banned me straight after.

so i wasn't raiding, i didn't need a warrant and i didn't prop climb i just jumped on a car. I don't see the president getting a 2 day ban and he actually jumped over, i only jumped on a car.

this is second time i have been banned by an admin where they either get the scenario completely wrong and just ban by the other guys word or they only get it partially right.

Please make it so admins have to ask for both sides of the story unless they saw the whole thing. Narcotic didn't ask me why i was on the car and just took monkey's word for it and boom, 2 day ban.
You also jumped over the car to get in and raid without a warrant. I saw just in time.
Ok let me re-phrase. I was with my friend (another SS) and the president ordered us to take him to farkm. he jumepd over fence grabbed his car i was about to jump when i was told if i do it would be propclimb so before i fell in i went back on the car. I was in no way raiding i was ordered by the pres to take him to farm, i didn't know why. i thought it was his base which is why i almost entered. I was not raiding in anyway i was just taking the pres to the farm and following him as he told me to
A car was in there, you and the president propclimbed with a vehicle to enter the area, you have a gun wielded.
I wasn't raiding as i keep saying. I followed the president and i didn't even enter i just stood on a car.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Brian o=[]=====> (STEAM_0:1:43284168) will stand as issued.
Please note, that climbing on cars are equal to props, and is classified as propclimbing.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team