[ i Am ] Donny unban request
Your name: [ i Am ] Donny

Your ban ID: 22780

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: FearRP

Involved: i am

Why we should unban you: because actually it wasent FEARrp. In my opinion, when you are going about 20-30 mph and someone trying to stop you with deagle and Yelling behind me ( not in front of my car) : STOP STOP, i dont think its a valid reason to stop. after 10 sec i was immediately banned .
I can understand if they were chasing me, pulled me over, stoped me and then left their car with guns and yells, then yes, its breaking fear rp from my side if i didnt do what the say.BUT THEY DIDNT. i was moving on my hummer and i dont give a duck what he says on 20-30 mph . CAn you see the difference?
Or do you really think trying to stop people when they are going more than 15 mph/ (more than human speed) and its breaking fearRP if they dont.
Denied
~Under a day
~It's considered FearRP when we are right up to the driver side seat and have guns on that position. You weren't going that fast. If I remember correctly, You were going about 5MPH.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub