Yet again,another ban! :D
Your name: [FL:RP] Pvt. Mikey

Your ban ID: 22753

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: "Doomforting / Reread the base rules"

Involved: Me, Some other Rebel guys in my base, and a bunch of cops raiding us.

Why we should unban you: I had no warning at all,also another person made the exact same fort as me and had it for 4 hours,no admin said anything! Please give me at least one warning before you go ahead and ban me,i would've kindly removed it right up! This is twice someone has banned me without a warning,Grub banned me for something completely not my fault.
And Unban would be extremely helpful,i donated today and I'm really unhappy about how the admins are deciding to treat me. I want a little bit of warning so i can remove it. I never knew that was classified as a Doomfort! Infact, i never knew what a Doomfort was!
-Another member breaking the rules does not give you a reason to break them as well

-You had a big ol' doomfort, I saw it, Fultzy was the one who issued it (if not him, I have)

-He doesn't have to warn at a base that broke several rules

-Thank you for donating. That does not give you immunity, nor does it make a difference in this case, so don't mention it
You made this so fast I dont think you have reread the rules yet. Everything about that base was doomy man. If it is something little I will let it go but whenever it breaks numerous base rules you receive a ban. Let me tell you this. Just because you donated doesnt mean you are allowed to break the rules.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792 < I've watched the video and everything else.
Trust me I'm fast. And I am sorry,i really did not understand what a Doomfort actually was until just a moment ago.
I plead for a second chance.

I know you're probably going to deny all of this too.
But my friends are on this server and they barely come on due to them being in America and Canada, so even if you could postpone the ban until i don't know,tomorrow ?
I just want a bit of RP time with my mates.
Your ban is only a day bro. Just wait it out. If you break the rules without reading them I cant really find sympathy for you to unban you sorry.
Do you get paid extra to ban?
I heard you like dubstep.
I do.
Do you have enough brormones to like me yet?
Pl-Please?
If you'd have read our rules in the first place, you'd know more about what's allowed and what isn't.
(01-27-2013, 01:10 AM)Mikey Taylor Wrote: Do you get paid extra to ban?
I heard you like dubstep.
I do.
Do you have enough brormones to like me yet?
Pl-Please?

No I do not get cash flow for banning you. You are no longer making sense. Since you listen to dubstep that means you get unbanned? And I have enough bromones (not Brormones) to like everyone since I am the ultimate bro. So my question to you is next time do you have enough bromones to follow the rules?

I wont be the one that will say yes to your unban so it is a no from me. If someone thinks otherwise go ahead and say so.
Denied.

I strongly suggest you spend some time reading the rules. Especially the base and General rules.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub