Unfair ban/ i want refund or transfer
Your name: ITS ME (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:22569 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] Grub (Admin that banned you)

Reason 'Creating second account to bypass ban CJ'
Involved: a

Why we should unban you: im not really asking that much for an unban as much as a refund since my dad had spent 20 dollars for 200k in game money and donator for me i would like it back and anyways yes i admit to multi accounting its because my friend made this account and he wanted me to buy gmod and i did a little more than that so i signed up on the server played for about an hour and banned forever but i was banned right after i donated $20 and my family isint the most wealthy so $20 with 5 kids is quite a bit amd my brother had just bought a 20 dollar steam card so he can play but this is the only computer in the house so what im asking for is if he signed up on the forums and got on the server please dont ban him and trasfer the 300k and donator status to him please cause i will never be on this server again...

~thanks CJ
p.s or you can unban this one and i will never be on it again cause i am smarter than that and i have moved on thanks again
(01-25-2013, 10:57 PM)ITS ME Wrote: i want refund or transfer

Fearless: Terms of Service
  • 5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.