Vehicles
I was wondering, is it possible to download the vehicles that are used on the RP server? I'd like to use them in a sandbox server perhaps with some friends or just to test the cars out if I want to buy them on the real server. I'd really love to do that so I'm sure I want the car that I'm going to buy.
Thank you
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
I think the models should be included in the content pack?
I downloaded the content pack correctly, and when I'm in the server press q and look at vehicles they are there. But now I can only find them in the games-garry's mod folder when I'm at the spawn menu in a private server. I want to drive them and not just be able to look at them. Thanks for helping so fast by the way.
My single player does include 'Fearless Vehicles'. Try looking for it to the left under "Vehicles".
I tried that, didn't work. Now I reinstalled the content package and it still is not working. Is it necessary to download the half life 2 package for this? I don't have that but I can still play and drive on the actual FearlessRP server. Well, I think I'm going to let this go and just play on FearlessRP. Gonna have to hijack vehicles to test them haha. Thanks anyways.