Loosing connection during arrest
I just lost connection during an arrest, didnt mean to Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Damn, now that's an issue. Do you remember the person who was arresting you? I would advise you talk to him and apologize and explain what happened. I am sure and Admin will understand also.
Regards,
aviator
(12-31-2012, 08:35 PM)Aviator Wrote: Damn, now that's an issue. Do you remember the person who was arresting you? I would advise you talk to him and apologize and explain what happened. I am sure and Admin will understand also.

No the server just crashed (V2P)
(12-31-2012, 09:10 PM)Greekin Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 08:35 PM)Aviator Wrote: Damn, now that's an issue. Do you remember the person who was arresting you? I would advise you talk to him and apologize and explain what happened. I am sure and Admin will understand also.

Ok, did you disconnect when being arrested because of the server crash or did your internet fail, because if the server crashes when getting arrested there is nothing that can happen.
Regards,
aviator
(12-31-2012, 09:11 PM)Aviator Wrote:

Ok, did you disconnect when being arrested because of the server crash or did your internet fail, because if the server crashes when getting arrested there is nothing that can happen.

The warning came up saying "Disconnect in 3000 seconds" ( Thats what I have it set to) and after 30 seconds it didn't stop. For me that usually means the server crashed
(12-31-2012, 09:52 PM)Greekin Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:11 PM)Aviator Wrote:

The warning came up saying "Disconnect in 3000 seconds" ( Thats what I have it set to) and after 30 seconds it didn't stop. For me that usually means the server crashed

Ok, well the server crashed which means there is nothing to worry about.
Regards,
aviator
Why on Earth did you make this thread in H&S?

If the server crashed, then he crashed too. If it was just you then there are three things that could have happened, 1. He doesn't give a shit, 2. Admin deals with it in-game or 3. He posts a ban request. On 2 and 3 you could try your best to explain that you disconnected by no means of your own.

All of this is redundant though as it was a server crash, and this thread is pointless.