Unban Request Sydex
b]Your name: Sydex

Your ban ID: 16713

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason[/b]: BR Approved: FailRp(Destroying teams Contra) Team Killing / Building on roofs

Involved: Admin and Me

[b]Why we should unban you: First it all,i was banned for a BR that is >11 days< ago...

I NEVER builded on roofs NEVER
i killed Man3kz(Team killing) cuz he runned with low hp into my fire.
And i asked him to destory his contra cuz some SS and cops raiding our base without a warrant .
Don't lie, There is evidence here showing you having props on a roof.

[Image: 9F7ED07C3B3779367B25E69A5865C9A3795AF1AD]

Also, The reason You've only got banned for your ban request now, Because no one got around to doing it until now.
loool how old is that picture?

and yesterday there was two guys (corleone) there made a base on a roof, you only destroy that and dont banned them,and you give me a ban really fair...
You have 24 hours to post any counter-statements or the case will be closed.
It doesn't matter how old or that someone else has committed the same offensive, You got caught out. Like Killjoy said, You have 24 hours.
okay but why you banned me for build on roofs and the corleone from yesterday not? thats not really fair thats only one prop the two corleone made a half base on it
Other people's actions do not excuse yours.
This is your case not theirs, I already gave the Corleone his punishment from yeserday.

I banned you because the ban request on you clearly shows you breaking the rules.
Case denied, Closed.