The Minge
It was 1:00pm and I was walking the streets of Evocity... When suddenly a man came and started to physically harm me I had a knife to use for Self-Defence,I took it out and said"I'm warning you,Back off!" The man showed no reaction to the knife and kept on hitting me,I had no choice but to kill him...

* 1 Minute later *

The man approached me again in the same place he had been killed by me and kept punching me,I got aggrovated and killed him a second time...

* 2 Minutes later *

"Hey" Said the man,He had a crowbar and said"This is what you get for killing me"... He swung at me but luckily a knife does more damage so I took it out and slit his throat...

* 3 Minutes later *

"Hey" the man said,this time he had a Desert Eagle... I couldnt outmatch him so he pulled the trigger...

* 4 Minutes later *

This time he didnt say a thing to me because he wasnt there... instead he CDM'd someone for they're AWP and then he turned Gundealer to buy ammo for it... But luckily he was a bad shot and I was prepared with a shotgun,he attempted to kill me but I shot him and he died instantly...

* 5 Minutes later *

An admin comes on and I warn him about the Minge... The minge is finnaly gone for 24 days...
Roleplay at its finest...
The following 7 users Like Termin's post:
  • MattyG56, FutrStyl, GRiiM, GeorgeTheBoy, BambusBo, Flux, Ozman
Roleplay at its finest...
_____________________________-

Lol...
I thought this section was for roleplay stories...

Its getting boring hearing about minges, we have a courthouse section for that.
I thought this section was for roleplay stories...

Its getting boring hearing about minges, we have a courthouse section for that.
_________________________-
This is a RP story about a minge...
Right, well your first two stories were OK but to be honest... a 'Roleplay Story' about something completely lacking of roleplay...

Hmph..
Sadly, you encounter minges ever day. Just learn how to deal with them - post a ban request.