Unban, missunderstanding
Your name: (Steam friends name)
SethCorps
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Vauld
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
BobbyCorps, Me, 2 cops
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Ok so i think the whole thing was a huge misunderstanding. SethCorps was trying to reenact a scene from a movie we had both just watched called "bum fights". in the movie a crazy homless man takes a hammer and smashed a car window with it causing the car to freak out. At no point in time was seth attempting to Kill or injure the 2 SS members. When they went to taze him he jumped in the car and drove off. Upon returning the car he was banned for 3 days. Seth would like me to put emphasis on the fact that he is sorry that he may have inconvienced some RP or anyones time and would just like to point out that it was a joke gone too far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgU_4M7xr1U

(the video is funny actually)
All I saw was, a man randomly knifing an SS in his car, the SS gets out to chase the man, the man breaks fear RP while the SS chase him, he then jumps into the car of the SS, drives off, and then gets shot to death in his car... Re-enacting a scene from a movie is no excuse, he blatantly broke the rules, it's as simple as that.
Seth says he never died, and that he never knifed the SS only his car even when they got out. But personally dont you think 3 days for a small act of failRP is a little harsh?
Your friend Seth has 3 priors under his name. Ban seems just and there's nothing to argue here really. Closed.