Unban Request- JuicyBuddha1337
Smile 
Your Name: Juicy Buddha 1337

Your Ban: 14430

Banned By: [FL] Grub

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Involved: Cant remember full name but it began with Skilzz

Why We Should Unban You: Hello players and admins of the Fearless Forums. I started playing this game about 1 week ago and i am completely addicted to this game. I have been reported for multiple things so i will explain why most of them should not be there. When i started this server i was not aware of the rules of prop killing or pushing but since my first ban i have not prop killed anybody and i only prop push my car when it has turned upside down or is stuck. I was also reported for prop blocking im not sure why exactly cause every prop i have placed that has blocked a door has had a keypad next to it, the person that said he would report me for prop blocking said there was no keypad linked to the prop, i did not realise it untill later on that the keypad was missing on one side of the prop. The same person that said i was prop blocking said that he would report me for NLR and RDM but i did not kill him once. When he killed me i spawned at the Black Market Dealer spawn and i wanted to go to the city. My house which he raided was at the Gun Dealer spawn meaning i had to go near where i died. But when i got close he started shooting me so i returned fire. When he killed me the second time i decided i would go around the long way to the city (past the lake). But then he kept on killing me at my spawn (Black Market Dealer Spawn).I have re-read the rules and promise that something like this will not happen again. I apologize to all players and admins that i may have upset. If you do not unban me then i would appriciate it if you could at least lower my ban time. I hope that people will read this and that i will get unbaned soon so that i can continue to play on this epic server.

P.S- I was looking at the bans request on the forums and i only found i ban request for me. The persons name was Generation (i think) and he recorded me prop killing and pushing near the nexus. Id just like to say that i was already banned for that incident. If i was not banned for this reason then i would like to say that the footage he recorded was before my first ban and before i read the rules so i didnt know i was not allowed to do it. Once again i am sorry.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
- JuicyBuddha1337
I don't quite understand this. While looking at the evidence you smashed every car in sight...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Yes i know but like i said the person that recorded this footage recorded it before my first ban (about 2 days after i got the game) and i did not know the rules at that time. But since my first ban i have not propkilled or pushed a single person.
You still broke the rules though..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hey dude read the rules before playing
(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: 6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
Unban requests which do not feature a valid reason, including evidence, and just contain content like "I am so sorry for what I did, please unban me." - "I love your server, please let me play again." will get denied.
Explanation for this: The Unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

The ban you received is your punishment, feeling terribly sorry or loving our community does not make your rulebreak better. We like to see that people apologize for their mistakes, do that via PM to the admin, do not write an unban request, you will not receive an unban because you are sorry or fell in love with our server.

Writing an unban request without a valid reason for it will lead to an immediate deny of the request.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021