Unban Supra and Gil8TE4
Holdem :
The server crashed, than we try to get president and we fail. After that, we take guns, to get president. (we shot the president because he didn’t do any laws. And I was wanting to be president.)
• One of the Raiders: Gil8TE4 was assuring my security, when a gun dealer spawn on him with a gun, so he think there was security problem and shoot the gun dealer, ( he didn’t know at any time that the gun dealer was an admin ). Finally, the admin permaban Gil8TE4 ( 0 Ban; 10-20 hours of playing on the server ) . [img][Image: 4e7b5fee.jpg][/img]
• Me : Supra has been demoted from president, ( I was having make 5 laws, set the tax ). And Holdem teleport on me, ask to the last president if I kill him, he say yes, and I’ve been ban 3 day. [img][Image: d315f0ec.jpg][/img]
Please use the template.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Moved to denied, user has failed to use the template.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.